How can I make the purchase?
To buy our product, perform the following steps:
• select the product, indicating color and size and add it to the cart (Bag).
• access the Bag section, where you can complete the purchase and proceed with the payment.
• once the order is completed, you will receive a confirmation e-mail message.
All order data are automatically stored on our online sales platform and are accessible to customers via the “My account” section using a username and password.
If you need an invoice, please indicate it in the appropriate section that you will find when paying for the products, indicating all the necessary data: VAT number, tax name, billing address.
What are the payment methods?
All payments are secure, they are processed through the PayPal platform, which also allows payment by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro credit cards.
What are the shipping costs?
Shipments are made throughout the Italian territory at a fixed rate of € 7.50 and in some European countries (excluding islands) which can be consulted in the appropriate list when completing the order.
The shipping costs displayed at checkout include taxes and customs duties where applicable.
How can I contact the Customer Service?
You can get in touch with us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Our Customer Service is active from Monday to Friday (excluding holidays) from 9.00 to 17.00.
Where are your products made?
Our products are 100% Made in Italy: each of our garments is designed and developed in Italy by professionals and laboratories that have always been engaged in the production of high fashion products.
What kind of material is used to make the products?
We believe that fashion and ethics can go hand in hand. And every day we work to make this a reality, using:
ECONYL®, the infinite material. Coming from plastic waste polluting the oceans, ECONYL® is regenerated and took back to its original purity. It’s exactly like new virgin material, but better.
Organic cotton. We want you to proudly wear cotton with no chemicals used for its production. Organic cotton doesn’t damage the soil, has less impact on the air, and uses 91% less water and 62% less energy. Our cottons comply with the criteria of the Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS).
Corozo, the vegetable ivory. Corozo is a natural and sustainable resource made from nuts of a tropical palm. We use it for buttons, and we think it’s incredible.
Quality waste materials. From the recycled paper of tags, labels and packaging, to the scraps and surplus materials coming from our own production, that are given a second chance and become lovely new accessories.
Do you have a size guide?
The size guide is available in the “Details” section on the individual product pages.
Can I cancel an order?
Once the confirmation email is received, the order is processed and cannot be canceled; however, it is possible to return the product within the terms and in the way indicated in the return policy with consequent refund of the amount paid.
What are the shipping times?
Upon receipt of the order and related payment, the products will be shipped within 3-5 working days by GLS courier.
If a product is not available in my size, what can I do?
If a product is not available in one size or in a pattern / color variant, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be informed as soon as the product is restocked.
How can I do to return a product?
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the purchase, you can exercise the right of withdrawal by contacting us via e-mail at email@example.com within 14 days from the date of receipt of the products.
The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions:
• by law, the shipping costs for the return are charged to the customer.
• the shipment is under the full responsibility of the customer who assumes the responsibility of returning the products in the same condition in which they were received (complete with all internal and external labels, unworn and unwashed).
• the refund will be made within 14 working days from receipt of the goods and from the relative acceptance of the return, with the same payment method used during the purchase.
• the product must be returned to the following address: ADITI di Serena Ferretti, via Antonio Dugnani 1, 20144 Milan (MI).
• we are not liable in any way in the event of theft, loss and / or damage relating to products returned by the Customer by uninsured shipments.
If you do not want to return the product but request a size and / or color change for the same category of product purchased, please contact us at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org to check the availability of the requested item in stock. We will process the exchange after receiving the return.
The shipping costs are however charged to the customer.